About this course
Fashion Illustration is the art of communicating fashion ideas in a visual form. It enables you to brainstorm ideas or show it to your future clients.
Throughout the course, you will learn drawing technique, proportion of fashion figure, shading, contouring and coloring with different application. Explore your own style and characteristics while learning.
This course can be divided into three parts: Human Anatomy, Garment Application, Color Application
Skills You Will UnderstandHead and Face, Arms and Legs, Fabric and Body, Coloring Technique, Rendering Technique
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Fashion Illustration
- Human Anatomy: Body Proportion, Head and Face, Arms and Legs
- Understanding Fabric Folds and Drape
- Textile and Texture: Fabric Rendering
Benefit joining this class
- Understand the core principles in pattern making
- Able to make your own skirt and tops with opening system
- Understand pattern making techniques for skirts and tops
- Differentiate type of seams and its quality
- Able to make various style of skirt and tops with collar and sleeves
- Illustrate your own ideas through drawing
- Correctly translating fabric and clothing styles into your drawing