Bustier Pattern Making Development
Enhance Your Skills to the Next Level!
This practical Advanced Pattern / Bustier Pattern Making Development course will enable you to build up your existing skills into the next level. Participants who are willing to join this class are required to have the basic pattern skill. Within 4 (four) days, not only you will gain deeper knowledge about women’s body silhouette, but also learn on how to measure and draft a customized pattern block.
The aim of this course is to maximize the areas of study by asking participants to construct a half-scale evening wear with lace and beadings as its finishing touch. This course is beneficial to anyone who is already working as a pattern cutter, wanting to be a dressmaker, running your own business or simply wanting to upgrade knowledge or skills.
- Introduction to Women’s Silhouette
- Custom Measurement and Contouring Techniques
- Bustier and Brassiere with Personal Measurement
- Finishing Techniques (Basic Hand-stitching and Basic Beading)
- Evening Dress Project in Half-Scale
- Those who want to development more their pattern skills
- Those who want to construct their own bustier block
Note: Basic understanding of pattern making is required
Duration and Schedule
4 CONSECUTIVE DAYS | 8 SESSIONS
From Monday to Thursday
09:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
We are open for private class, maximum 4 students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Program?
By choosing MKLAV to study Bustier Pattern Making Development, students will be able to:
- Gain understanding of women’s silhouette
- Analyze and interpret women’s figure through personal measurement
- Adapt and manipulate blocks to personal measurement
- Acquire bustier and brassiere contouring technique
- Construct your own bustier block
- Improve the quality of garment fittings