Turn Your Passion into Reality
Throughout this 3-month program, students will acquire the fundamental skills in fashion design, as it provides inspirational and practical skills that will help students not only by understanding the world of fashion but also on how to undertake fashion design process. This course primarily focuses on illustration and garment construction where students are capable to create drawings and pattern making to produce their own unique collection. Students will be competent enough to sew properly and gain plenty of knowledge regarding garment construction.
By the end of the class, students will be able to formulate ideas and translate them into visual representation. Students will also be equipped with skills that will help them to communicate their ideas to their audience.
Benefit joining this course
- Understand the languages of fashion
- Identify and gain knowledge on color and fabric
- Illustrate your own ideas through drawing
- Cut and construct
- Gain knowledge about the basic of clothing manufacturing
- Realization your ideas through sewing
- Obtain the ability to design your own wear
- Understanding Anatomy and Proportion of Fashion Figure
- Introduction to Coloring Technique and Rendering
- Developing Fashion Illustration Style
- Communicating Designs through Illustrations
- Introduction to Garment Construction and Basic Draping
- Fundamental Sewing and Pattern Drafting Skills
- Pattern Manipulation and Bustier Construction
- Customize Measurement and Fitting Process
Continue your study to Mini Collection Program to develop your brand.
Duration of Study
150 hours within 50 sessions in 3 months
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
09:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
- No specific requirement needed
- Basic skills are not required
- Those who want to learn fashion illustration, pattern making and sewing
- Those who want to have garment-making skills for business
- Those who already have a business and want to deepen their understanding in fashion design
Next Intake & Course Fee
What will you learn?
Length of Study: 3 (three) months – 50 sessions
- Human Anatomy
- Coloring Technique
- Garment Application
- Technical Drawing
- Basic Pattern
- Pattern Manipulation
- Advance Pattern
It is important for a fashion designer to be able to create an appealing collection with a concept to sell instead of just to produce clothing.
Through this program, we help our students to develop their individual signature style and create a collection that stands out from their competitors by understanding design process; from initial concept – design development – portfolio collection. As a result, each students will have a collection that has a story and commercially appealing to their target market.