About this course
This course aims to equip you with fashion related knowledge that are practical and can be applied directly to create garments or even better, into your business.
Plan yourself what you want to learn and how many times a week you want to attend the sessions. This course will help you to learn how to draw professional fashion illustration, create various patterns, different sewing type and body measurement.
Skills You Can GainFashion Illustration, Pattern Making and Sewing for Skirt, Pants, Various Tops, Long Torso Dress and Bustie
Duration of Study
Depending on your monthly plan
1 session = 2 hours
How many sessions you can attend per week?
Once, Twice, 4 times or 6 times
Currently available for in-person class on
Wednesday, 10:00 – 12.00 and 13.30 – 15.30
Thursday, 10:00 – 12.00 and 13.30 – 15.30
Friday, 10:00 – 12.00 and 13.30 – 15.30
For course fee, click here
No basic skills needed
What can you learn?
- Understanding Anatomy and Proportion of Fashion Figure
- Coloring Technique and Rendering
- Developing Fashion Illustration Style
- Communicating Designs through Illustrations
- Introduction to Garment Construction
- Pattern Manipulation and Bustier Construction
- Fundamental Sewing Skills
- Customize Measurement and Fitting Process
- Pattern and Sewing: Various Skirts / Tops for Beginner / Pants / Tops for Advance / Long Torso Dress / Bustier
Benefit joining this course
- Understand the languages of fashion
- Identify and gain knowledge on color and fabric
- Illustrate your own ideas through drawing
- Cut and construct
- Realization your ideas through sewing
- Obtain the ability to design your own wear
- Adopt problem-solving skill
- Those who want to learn fashion illustration, pattern making and sewing
- Those who want to have garment-making skills for business
- Those who already have a business and want to deepen their understanding in fashion design
Starting March 2021
Class currently is open only for 3 students per session
What did they say?
Ekspektasi awal itu, aku pikir cuma bisa jahit dasar aja, tapi ternyata aku bisa jahit bustier, juga fashion illustration yg bener2 diluar ekspektasi aku. Belajar di MKLAV jadi tau cara bikin pola, menggambar Illustrasinya sehingga bisa dituangin menjadi baju jadinya.
– Nadia Sekar (Fashion Design student)