#MKLAVtutorial Refashion Shirt to Skirt
Things you need :
- Used Shirt
- Elastic Band
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Place the shirt on a flat surface, make sure front and back are aligned, and buttoned up.
- Allocate the cutting line, on the bust and under the sleeves line.
- Draw a line with marker for fabric.
- Cut the line with fabric scissors
- Prepare elastic band by measuring own waist
- Turn the shirt inside out and place the elastic band to measure
- Leaving approximately 5 mm extra for sewing seam, fold and pin to secure all around
- Prepare the sewing machine, place the fold on the 5-mm marking
- Sew and leave approximately 5 cm gap opening for the elastic band
- Insert the elastic band with the aid (pin), from one end to another
- Overlapped the elastic ends and pin, continue to sew to secure
- Close the 5-cm gap elastic and sew to close
- Turn inside out and Distribute the elastic band gathers evenly
- Skirt is finally ready!